Saturday, May 10, 2014

Buzzy Bees

Have you ever sat down to think about what amazing little creatures bees are? Today I did just that. I was outside photography this lovely bouquet of flowers my mother-in-law got.
 I was just shooting away when along came a bee.
He just flew from flower to flower, so I figured I'd stay and watch. We were both just doing what we do, no harm done.
I followed him around, almost asked him to stay for tea, but I didn't want to push my luck. So I decided to give him some peace and quiet to get his business taken care of.
 Such a lovely little bouquet.
Last year, when I was photographing some flowers I had a bee friend join me too.
 He was a much bigger bee and easier to follow! I was ecstatic when I caught him mid flight.

Bees, beautiful little creatures. Just a friendly reminder before I go, the bees are just doing their job. They play such an important role in the world. You leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment